Jacques Pepin's new bistro on Oceania's new Marina

koolforkatz

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry but I think we have him on our August 10th cruise. We sailed with him on Regatta in 08 and so enjoyed meeting him (and his wife) and attending their seminars. So come and join us!:)

Hi Rhona,

Is it Aug 10 or Nov 10? Considering the date of your post, you'd have used the past tense if it was Aug 10th, unless it's Aug 10 2011. I assume that his semionars are well atended. Is it necessary to make reservations and, if so, when can the reservations be made?

Hi Rhona,

Is it Aug 10 or Nov 10? Considering the date of your post, you'd have used the past tense if it was Aug 10th, unless it's Aug 10 2011. I assume that his semionars are well atended. Is it necessary to make reservations and, if so, when can the reservations be made?

Sorry about the confusion. We are sailing this year on Insignia November 10th. Next year, we are sailing August 10 and that is the cruise Jacques Pepin will be on. When we sailed with him on Regatta in 2008, no reservations were required; you just had to get there early to get good seats. This was a TA so he did his seminars on sea days. I'm not sure how he is going to do it on Marina in 2011 since it is a very port intensive cruise.

I was told there will only be 800 paying passengers on the maiden voyage. The rest will be press, publicity etc. etc.

It's those etc.s that have me curious. Only 6 more months to put find out.

who told you that ..just curious

I'm not saying that it's not true that there are only 800 paying passengers on the maiden but it does seem unlikely that Oceania would deprive itself of that much revenue seeing how popular that sailing is. And isn't there a TA press cruise in Miami once the ship arrives?

Archived