AO question ... sorry I have a ton today!

MnAsMom

My son is 4 and totally potty trained... the only accidents he has had in the last 6 months is once or twice running to the bathroom and having trouble getting the shorts with buttons/zippers down in time... I will be making sure he has elastic waist shorts on while in AO! My only issue is with him need to poop. He still asks me to check and make sure he's clean... we also use those cottonelle wet wipes in our house. Will the kids be able to take a small bag with them to AO? Do they have something like cubbies for the kids stuff? If so could I send him a ziploc bag with some of those wipes so he can take them to the restroom if he needs to go?

He can take a bag with him to AO. The problem with the wipes, they can't be flushed in the ship's toilets. They would not do well in the system. ;) So I always would wipe my daughter, then put them in disposable bags and put them in the garbage. Will he be able to do that himself in AO?

That's kind of the problem with AO, they have to be 100% potty "self sufficient".

I just tell my daughter to do her best. She ends up waiting to "#2" for when she is with me.

He can take a bag with him to AO. The problem with the wipes, they can't be flushed in the ship's toilets. They would not do well in the system. ;) So I always would wipe my daughter, then put them in disposable bags and put them in the garbage. Will he be able to do that himself in AO?

That's kind of the problem with AO, they have to be 100% potty "self sufficient".

I just tell my daughter to do her best. She ends up waiting to "#2" for when she is with me.

Hmmm I don't know if he would remember to not flush them. I think maybe I will send him and tell him to do his best if he needs to go. Hopefully he will go right after a meal (as he usually does) when he is still with us so he can get some help. I suppose there is no chance he could possibly get some help from his big brother if needed. Ahhhh he'll figure it out. I'll just make sure to ask him if he went while in "camp" and if so make sure we check so he doesn't end up with a rash.

Thanks!

Archived