Is Anyone Willing to Post a Good Oosterdam Review on Review Pages?

Chelly

On the CC Ship Reviews site, there hasn't been an Oosterdam review since May and that one was so negative I'm having doubts about my upcoming TA on Ms. O. Has anyone been on the Oosterdam in recent months that has a good review to post? The ship's ratings on the Reviews site are getting bad.

C

On the CC Ship Reviews site, there hasn't been an Oosterdam review since May and that one was so negative I'm having doubts about my upcoming TA on Ms. O. Has anyone been on the Oosterdam in recent months that has a good review to post? The ship's ratings on the Reviews site are getting bad.

C

I'm working on mine. we got off her last weekend. Pretty much all positive comments - excellent cabins, food, staff, spa etc. Ports were great. Only letdowns were the entertainment, or lack of it and the teen club where the only activities seemed to be playing cards - not really what your average teen wants to do for 12 days....

It certainly ranked better than a C.

I am also in the process of writing a review and it will be positive. We sailed June 24th Venice to Barcelona. We enjoyed the four shows we went to especially the two performers that were not part of the regular HAL entertainment. The Pinnacle Grill was excellent but reserve ahead. We booked two nights pre-cruise and received a surprise gift for a third night when we got on the ship and were not able to book the third time.....they did give us a credit for the amount.

Sometimes people post a review to complain about the smallest things. I have been on the Oosterdam for four cruises and loved it. Everyone has different expectations. Service was excellent and the ship was immaculate.

I haven't posted a review but would go on the ship again. Last cruise was March of this year.

chelly don't cancel your cruise, you will love it.

Archived