Wanted: Good hotel nearby Miami Port

bahamaman

Greetings!

I am looking for some advice on locating a good hotel not far from the Miami cruise ship port. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Something along the lines of an Embassy Suites or similar. I am currently on a mission planning a cruise out of Miami summer 2010.

:cool: Thanks!

search through this thread..............there are MANY places...

no Embassy Suites that i know of....many stay at the Holiday Inn across from the bayside market place (which is OK once, but it is a little over rated...you are from Jersey..we live in mall central!!:D).....there is a Residence Inn in coconut grove which is a cute area in itself...and probably a 20-25 dollar cab ride...

it depends on your budget....and definintion of "not far from the cruiseship port..."

there is a courtyard by marriott nearby, a hyatt, intercontinental, biscayne bay marriott and more......

lots of people use priceline and wind up with the hyatt or intercontinental...

Greetings!

I am looking for some advice on locating a good hotel not far from the Miami cruise ship port. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Something along the lines of an Embassy Suites or similar. I am currently on a mission planning a cruise out of Miami summer 2010.

:cool: Thanks!

The Comfort Inn & Suites Miami Airport (FL818) has rooms that are similar to the Embassy Suites. About $109 for a standard room. Restaurant and cocktail lounge on property. Free shuttle to/from the airport also. Taxi from the hotel to the Port of Miami = about $10-$15.

Search the area and then call the ones that interest you directly to verify shuttle to/from and approximate taxi fare to the POM..

Good Luck,

Peppa J.

Archived