Cabin 5001, QV

cinta

sorry I can't answer your question-- I was looking for the same information myself. I came across a website that indicates they are 30-40sqft larger (I apologize, but I have no idea what that is in meters) http://www.deluxecruises.com/cunard/queen_victoria/Cunard_QV_Deck_Plans_and_All_Accommodations.pdf but they look much larger.

The photo of the “metal-sided balcony” on those plans looks suspiciously like a QM2 hull balcony. :)

Hi Ray! We are just planning our first QV trip (I think) and I am definitely not an expert on her. I just stumbled across the site when trying to figure out which Princess Grill Cabins were located where...

Are the "metal-sided balcony" cabins on QV not the same as the QM2 hull balcony cabins? We had been thinking they would be need to see, but I think we can't get one of those staterooms anyway because they are all located far forward on the ship.

Are the "metal-sided balcony" cabins on QV not the same as the QM2 hull balcony cabins? We had been thinking they would be need to see, but I think we can't get one of those staterooms anyway because they are all located far forward on the ship.

No they are not in the hull on the QV. They are just metal-fronted instead of glass. You can see them on deck 4 in this photo supplied by Stowaway2K. (just above and to the left and right of the word "Cundard")

2329773020055338351S600x600Q85.jpg

sorry I can't answer your question-- I was looking for the same information myself. I came across a website that indicates they are 30-40sqft larger (I apologize, but I have no idea what that is in meters) http://www.deluxecruises.com/cunard/queen_victoria/Cunard_QV_Deck_Plans_and_All_Accommodations.pdf but they look much larger.

Thanks, don't worry, I can't understand meters anyway.;)

Archived