Payment for Additional Person in cabin

Hi,

We are currently booked in a JS on Explorer of the Seas for 28 March 2010 (13 nighter). The cabin will accomodate up to four people, right now it's just DD & I. My friend is considering coming with us but wants to pay for herself using her own credit card. I sent RCI a question but they never responded :rolleyes:. Has anyone ever done that or can it be done? Bottom line she wants to put it on her credit card to pay off and not owe me. Thanks for any information and Happy Cruising!

You can pay with more than one credit card...not sure why RCCL won't answer. Did you call who you booked with? She can have her seperate sign on board account also.

Thanks so much for the quick response. No didn't have a chance to call RCI as yet. That's great news. I did know about the on board accounts part but just wasn't sure whether she would be able to pay for her own part of the reservation. I always know I CAN find the answer here among my CC friends. Thanks again! Have a good day!

Archived