Ordering Beer--Can you get a 6pack? Freedom of the Seas

I will be traveling with a beer drinker on an upcoming cruise and they want to know if you can order a 6pack to your room with room service or from the bar to take back to your room with you. We are traveling on Freedom of the Seas in September and I want to prepare her for how that works. I don't order beer on board so I can't answer her question. Thanks for any information on the topic.

I am not a Beer drinker either. I do see people at the pool with a Bucket of beer. Whether you can take them back to your cabin, I doubt it, unless you can sneak it back!

I have ordered a drink at a bar and finished it back in my cabin. That is one drink, not a Bucket of beer!:)

Remember to take a BOTTLE OPENER!!

The aluminum bottles sold in the buckets are NOT twist off. We learned to keep one opener in the pool bag and leave one in the cabin! :)

But I don't think buckets of beer are offered on all ships or at all bars. I tried to order one on the Serenade a few weeks ago and the bartender had never heard of a bucket of beer. None of the other bars offer them either though they at least knew what I was talking about.

Remember to take a BOTTLE OPENER!!

If your bottle opener has a magnet on it, keep it away from your Seapass. It will erase the magnetic stripe on the card and then you will not be able to enter your room.

I will be traveling with a beer drinker on an upcoming cruise and they want to know if you can order a 6pack to your room with room service or from the bar to take back to your room with you. We are traveling on Freedom of the Seas in September and I want to prepare her for how that works. I don't order beer on board so I can't answer her question. Thanks for any information on the topic.

my brother ordered a six of fosters.......had to be given to him in two buckets. LOL!

I'm looking at an aluminum Bud Light bottle with the RCCL logo, on my desk at home as I read this. It's bringing back fond memories!:D:D:D

HA!!!! It's good to know that I am not the only one who brings home his bud light royal caribbean bottles. Everytime I look at them I think of the fun times I've had.

Archived