Coral-Have they started elite lounge?

BayCalif-Ariz R Us

We'll be on the Coral for 30 days and she will only be out of dry dock one cruise before ours. Can anyone who has recently been on the Coral tell me if they have the elite lounge; if so, where is it held and for what hours? Thanks

We're getting on next month, so you'll soon be getting a report straight from the "horse's" mouth. Even though we're not drinkers, it would be a nice segue from the usual pre dinner meetings.

We were on the Coral Princess for the June 15 NB Alaska cruise and there was no elite lounge then. But I did see they had the Sabatini's breakfast for suites.

I'm just a measly balcony mortal, so that leaves me out. ;)

I don't know about the Coral Princess but I just got off the Crown Princess. They have the Elite Lounge now on five ships, including the Crown (not sure which other ones) and are rolling it out to the other ships.

The problem with the Elite Lounge is that it's only open from 5 - 7pm, i.e., for those with early seating. We popped up there a couple of times to check it out but with dinner at 8:15pm, we weren't about to start drinking that early. I put on my Comment Card that I wished it were 5:30 - 7:30pm so that those with late seating could take advantage of it. We were told that their research showed that no one used it after 7pm. Go figure.

I don't know about the Coral Princess but I just got off the Crown Princess. They have the Elite Lounge now on five ships, including the Crown (not sure which other ones) and are rolling it out to the other ships.

The problem with the Elite Lounge is that it's only open from 5 - 7pm, i.e., for those with early seating. We popped up there a couple of times to check it out but with dinner at 8:15pm, we weren't about to start drinking that early. I put on my Comment Card that I wished it were 5:30 - 7:30pm so that those with late seating could take advantage of it. We were told that their research showed that no one used it after 7pm. Go figure.

Pam

We, too, always have late seating.

How rude would it have been to stop in there still in bathing suit (and cover-up) for a drink on the way back to the cabin BEFORE showering for dinner? (That way I could have some snacks and have an hour or so to be ready to eat again :D).

How rude would it have been to stop in there still in bathing suit (and cover-up) for a drink on the way back to the cabin BEFORE showering for dinner? (That way I could have some snacks and have an hour or so to be ready to eat again :D).
When I stopped by, people were dressed up for dinner. While I don't think you'd be turned away, you'd definitely be in the minority. I wasn't dressed for dinner and went to grab some Brie cheese and crackers before going back to my cabin to shower and change.

They had an assortment of cheese, crackers, salmon and a few other things. There were no hot items.

Archived