jewel of the sea

Hi crisinfever. We will also be on the Jewel Feb 12th. Our son is also 11years old. I hear the ship is beautiful.

We were on the mariner last year and alittle worried that the jewel might not be as active for our family.

We can't wait.

e-mail me and maybe we can share some ideas.

Barrigarj@co.oakland.mi.us

Do you have any excursions planned?

Jodi

We were on the Jewel in November and had 6 children with our group ranging in age from 15 to 10 years of age. They all had a great time. There were plenty of things to keep them busy. They all enjoyed the teen club and adventure ocean children's program.

The ship is beautiful and the staff is very friendly. You will love it!

We were on the Jewel in June. She is a beautiful ship. You will love her. We have some pictures of her in our review of our British Isles/Norwegian Fjords cruise that you can get to by clicking on the link in my signature. At the end of the review is a link to an Ofoto albun that has a bunch of pictures. Near the end of that album, is a section devoted to pictures of the ship. Enjoy!

Jodi,

So far we booked a walking tour of Old San Juan. I plan on booking the kayaking in Antigua and possibly some snuba or snorkling. My husband just got certified for scuba diving so he will probably go with my 15 yo. Do you have any excursions planned. I can't wait to go.

My email is tinytim@ncia.net

We are going on the Jewel of the Sea on Feb 12 2005. We are taking our 11 yo and 15 yo sons. Anyone been on the Jewel. This is our third cruise and we have been impressed with RCC so far.
My Husband and I along with some friends will be on the same sailing. We are not bringing the kids as our friends invited us and were not bringing theirs along.

46 more days......

Callagdeb - glad you liked the pics. The traditional art is in the centrum stairways and the more mordern stuff is in the forward stairways. All of the hallways on the decks with cabins have a lot of art that is also interesting.

Archived