Future Vacation Certificates

path145

I bought one of the future vacation certificates in February on the Liberty. I have an 8 day cruise booked for next February on the Miracle but I'm seriously thinking of booking a Hawaiian cruise now for 2011. I was planning to use my certificate on my upcoming cruise and then buying another one on the Miracle for the Hawaiian cruise. If they don't offer them on the Miracle I would be better off holding onto it for my Hawaiian cruise since that is 12 days ($200 on board credit instead of $100 for 8 day cruise).

Does anyone know what ships offer the certificates? If a ship doesn't offer the certificates do they offer any other special deals?

Patty

I am pretty certain, they are not sold on the spirit class ships or the fantasy class.

So I would save it.

cindy

ditto.

I only bought one last sept and then booked about 5 cruises, so I too had to choose which to use it on. I picked the one with the least OBC because I had some extra OBC on some of them from various sources.

Why don't they all sell them? I plan on purchasing 5 or more on my conquest sailing this Septmeber. I previously read you could transfer them to others. I am hoping to get more people sailing with us. :)

If you book on the ship, thats when they give you two vouchers for your friends and family to use on the same cruise you will be on.

I just looked and the terms #2 ... says NON TRANSFERABLE

ok, this may be a dumb question, BUT since I have never seen these, Here goes...

Where do you purchase these? and How much are they?

Thanks

See the post by Legend, he gives the names of the ships that sell them. There is a next cruise desk on the above mentioned ships. They sell the certificates for $100 each. The $100 will be applied to the balance of a cruise you book (not to the deposit) and the OBC varys by the length of the cruise.

So, they cost $100, and you get $50 OBC on a 5 day, $75 on a 6 day, $100 on a 7 day ...

Archived