Dawn AD/Romance Suite

jollycruise

Ravi will do just about anything. Big tip - when you first meet him ask him to bring you a menu from every restaurant on board. That way you can see what they offer before you decide. We kept them the whole trip.

Also, we got sparkling water, champagne, a beautiful flower arrangement and fresh fruit bowl when we first got to the room. Every morning Ravi would freshen the fruit bowl and expresso and every night at 5:00 he would bring us a tray of either chocolate covered strawberries or tiny tea sandwiches.

Glad you enjoyed the suite...dont suppose you have some pics that you

could share with those of us that are looking forward to 10226????:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guys,

Have lots of pictures, but don't know how to post on this site. If you send me your emails, I will be happy to forward pictures of my suite!

Hi :D Hopefully you'll come back and read this at some point...But if you don't mind sharing again, I would be very grateful...My email is shirellej@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

• 1 year later...
Guys,

Have lots of pictures, but don't know how to post on this site. If you send me your emails, I will be happy to forward pictures of my suite!

Hello.

I know it has been a while since you were on your trip, but we are going to Bermuda and staying in 10226 and would enjoy viewing your photos. If you can still send them we will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Brian. btate@rogers.com

Hello.

I know it has been a while since you were on your trip, but we are going to Bermuda and staying in 10226 and would enjoy viewing your photos. If you can still send them we will be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Brian. btate@rogers.com

I would love to share pictures we would have taken on this trip, but we ended up changing our trip and ship. We ended up on the Sky and got an upsell to the Owners Suite and it was to die for! Hopefully the previous poster who had the pictures can share theirs with you. Have a wonderful trip!

Archived