Bare what? (cosmetics)

Jane110

Belle2002: Thanks , did you find the program guide online ? I thought may be I was loosing it, I kept checking the QVC channel and thought WHERE are all these ladies finding this ? Thanks for your help. :)
Cori

Cori,

The program guide on line is only for the current week. I happen to be a QVC shopper so when I get an order delivered they will include a program guide for the next three weeks. I usually like to watch the BE shows, they can be very informative on using the makeup. Belle

Hmm wonder why it gives me the tight feeling. I always thought it was because of my oily skin in my t-zone. But maybe it's something else. Whatever it is, I hate the feeling of it! Whenever I wear BE, I feel like i'm wearing a mud mask or something. It's that bad. :(

• 1 year later...
[quote name='ladikara']Hmm wonder why it gives me the tight feeling. I always thought it was because of my oily skin in my t-zone. But maybe it's something else. Whatever it is, I hate the feeling of it! Whenever I wear BE, I feel like i'm wearing a mud mask or something. It's that bad. :([/quote]

that's what I found with a lot of the mineral makeup too -- that heavy, mask-like feeling, until I found this brand called Beaute Mineral. It feels weightless on skin, and while the coverage is not as heavy (or "perfect" as some say.. :p ) as some other brands, but I don't mind sacrificing the coverage for the lightweight, natural feel (I hate heavy-feeling makeup). Besides the coverage is quite descent anyways... :D

[quote name='Cindyrella']Channel surfing the other day and there was an infomercial by Leeza Gibbons for sheer cover which is also supposed to be a mineral makeup. I almost ordered but didn't because by ordering you are automatically enrolled in the "club" which means you get auto shipped every 60 days I think.
Anyone tried this?[/quote]

I use Sheer Cover and love it. I also asked that I did not get the shipment every 60 days as I don't need it that often and they are great at moving the date further in the future.

Archived