Century-sky Suite Or Ns Suite??

LadeeBug100

Has anyone stayed in a NS suite on the aft of the Century? Is it really 244 SQ ft like it states on the Celebrity website?

From the diagram it just does not look as big as a sky suite.

I am trying to decide on the Century Suite(NS) or the Sky suite. I have heard a lot of good comments about the Sky suite but not anything about the NS suite.

Has anyone stayed in a NS suite on the aft of the Century? Is it really 244 SQ ft like it states on the Celebrity website?

From the diagram it just does not look as big as a sky suite.

I am trying to decide on the Century Suite(NS) or the Sky suite. I have heard a lot of good comments about the Sky suite but not anything about the NS suite.

Hi LadeeBug !

I agree with the other posters. Given the choice of the 2, I would go with the Sky Suite.... and if you can get one on deck 12, the balconies are really nice sized !

Please let us know what you decide. Enjoy your Cruise !

Thanks for your replies! I was able to change from CC to Sky Suite. When we were on the Mariner last July we booked this cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had checked the website before we left for the cruise and sky suites were available.We got on the ship and were the first ones there when the future cruise consultant opened, by then the sky suites were gone.

I have been checking EVERYDAY since July; yesterday ,3 sky suites , and a lot of NS suites were available (4/23/05). We quickly made a decision (opted for the SS, because of all of the comments on this board and pictures)called Celebrity and got upgraded.

Today no sky suites and a couple of NS available.

I really did not want to spend the extra $$$(I 'm thinking "I can go another cruise for that!") but Hubby wanted our anniversary cruise to be special.

Then, last night , checking airfare the price had dropped $30.00 each , so we now have our air booked also. Just waiting for 3 1/2 months to pass.

Hi LadeeBug! Hubby and I are on this sailing as well, we look forward to meeting you and Boop (Betty & Bob) on board.

We too, have been watching the website daily for any available cabins. When we booked the only thing available was inside and regular outside cabins. Then, over the weekend, everything opened up! We managed to score the last Century Suite (couldn't afford the Sky suite) but since it's an aft cabin, and our only experience so far has been a porthole cabin, I'm sure we'll be thrilled with it!

If you have not yet done so, please sign up for the connections party! And if you'd like to talk via email, you can reach me at the link below!

Archived