Who's cruising in 10 (or less) days?

Avril

Ok, I stole this thread idea from the Carnival board :o but I thought it was a cool/fun one so I thought I'd try it here!! :D

So tell me, who's cruising in 10 or less days, which ship, for how long and where are you going and what port are you leaving from? I'll start!!

I'm sailing this Tuesday (August 11th) for 16 days on the Eurodam on a Northern Europe/Transatlantic cruise sailing from Copenhagen!! I sail in 5 days and I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Who else wants to share?

I'm sailing on the 15th aboard the Amsterdam out of Seattle on a 7 day Alaskan cruise.

We're leaving home next Wednesday and flying from London to Seattle where we'll spend a few days both before and after the cruise.

We have never been to Seattle or Alaska so I'm looking forward to discovering lots of new things.

Enjoy your cruises, eveyone!

Debbie

Me ,too!!! Sailing next Saturday on the Statendam out of Vancouver---14 days- inside passage. Flying to Seattle on Fri. & taking the scenic Amtrak to Vancouver (heard about this on CC & that's all the "guys" had to hear-- a train--yes!) Have a great cruise everyone!:)

Marge

We are sailing August 9. What?!!!! That is just a couple of days from now!!!:D We start out journey tomorrow when we head to Boise, Idaho to catch our fight on Saturday. We fly to Vancouver where we will spend the night in a hotel.

Sunday, we board the Veendam for our 14-day round trip, inside passage to Seward and back. Alaska here we come!!!!!

So excited!:)

Happy a great trip everyone

Elaine

Hi! I sail on the Rotterdam on Tuesday from Copenhagen. First however, I have to fly from Denver to Boston to meet up with my mother who will be my traveling companion on the Scandinavia and Russia 12 day cruise. My mother is treating me to a total of an 18 day teenager-free vacation. (Free from my teenagers, that is. I have no problem with other teenagers since I don't have to live with them!)

My head is spinning right now with all the details, especially all the different currencies I will need - 8 countries, 6 currencies. I can't wait to get on the ship and finally relax. I've also been following the weather forecasts for Copenhagen, Tallinn, and St. Petersburg. It looks like we are going to be in for some cool rainy weather, so I have to rethink what I'm going to pack.

I have learned so much from reading these boards. (Thanks, especially to Big Wally who took the same trip in reverse earlier this summer.)

I can't wait!

I'm sailing 10 days from now' date=' Zuiderdam to Alaska, 7 days, sailing the inside passage, leaving from Vancouver, my home port. I'm getting so excited, the time will fly by. Happy sailing Avril.[/quote']

Me too! 8/15 on the Zuiderdam! I am getting very exciting. Last night I was trying to decide what to take for clothing. Layers - tanks, long-sleeved t's and shirts - are not typical for Florida so it's been a challenge!

i'm sailing on NOORDAM from rome to rome for 20 days beginning aug 17th anyone else?:D cant wait because i was on a 14 day cruise last sept. on the PRINSENDAM so i know what to expect from holland america! :)

ESummerson,

I will be on this cruise also leaving from Boston on Sunday Aug. 9th. 3 days to go. I too have been reading these boards and have gathered so much valuable information my head is also spinning. Are you flying NW? Maybe we are on the same plane.

Sanbelle

ESummerson,

I will be on this cruise also leaving from Boston on Sunday Aug. 9th. 3 days to go. I too have been reading these boards and have gathered so much valuable information my head is also spinning. Are you flying NW? Maybe we are on the same plane.

Sanbelle

Yes, we are flying NW first to Amsterdam, then on to Copenhagen.

BTW, I checked the weather this morning, and the forecast looks much better for Copenhagen and Tallinn. Actually, it looks like we will have perfect sightseeing weather in Copenhagen. Mostly sunny and 70 degrees. Sounds like perfect weather for a canal cruise!

Sail:

8-14-09 (just about 7 days)

Ship:

Ryndam

Sail-away Port:

Vancouver

Cruise:

14-Day Glacier Discovery Cruise to Alaska

Ketchikan

Haines

Juneau

Sitka

Hubbard Glacier

Seward (Anchorage)

Hubbard Glacier

Sitka

Skagway

Juneau

Ketchikan

:D

What she said, since she said it so well :-D

Greetings from Nebraska! We leave Saturday, August 15th on the Amsterdam for our first cruise ever to Alaska!! Needless to say we are so excited. Just got through packing most of the things we will need for the trip. Sounds like it will be cool. We are packing on the heat here, so I am sure it will feel good. See YA!!!!!!:)

My husband and I are also on the Noordam 20-day Mediterranean cruise leaving next Sunday the 17th! Really looking forward to it but still have a lot to do before then!! Have fun everyone!

Linda

Archived