What is the earliest flight we could catch on retuen home?

chaloop

Not an easy question to answer since it is dependant on which port you are sailing from. Port Canaveral for example is a 45 minute drive away from MCO so you need extra time. Are you renting a car or taking a shuttle or a private car service?

Give us a little more information and we can help you out.:)

Edit: Just saw your other threads, with 2 little ones going to MCO, I wouldn't book anything earlier than 1pm. I would say noon would work with the other choice.

No sure yet about transportation. We will have a 18 month old and 4 year old in tow. Either Port Canaveral or Miami. I really don't want to deal with carseats, but might bring the 18 month olds to make it easier on the plane ride.

A general rule of thumb is never book a flight before noon. Some folks will urge you to book even later. I think particularly with two littles in tow, you want to give yourself plenty of time for any "emergencies"...diaper changes, car sickness...not to mention the usual traffic delays, unexpected route changes, etc.

Archived