Birthday Surprise Revealled finally

bateau bay

Finally got to tell the lucky birthday girl that she is going on a cruise. :D

The day finally came to tell the little 10 year (friends daughter) that she is invited on a 8 night cruise. Wish I had the video set up the expression on her face as her mother helped her unfold the invitation and read it with her. The expressions on her face as the eyes slowly got bigger and bigger and watered brought tears to all our eyes as the realisation set in as this has been a dream of hers for a while.:eek:

(Her parents were in on the surprise and had known about it for a long time)

Finally got to tell the lucky birthday girl that she is going on a cruise. :D

The day finally came to tell the little 10 year (friends daughter) that she is invited on a 8 night cruise. Wish I had the video set up the expression on her face as her mother helped her unfold the invitation and read it with her. The expressions on her face as the eyes slowly got bigger and bigger and watered brought tears to all our eyes as the realisation set in as this has been a dream of hers for a while.:eek:

(Her parents were in on the surprise and had known about it for a long time)

Thanks for letting us know! Sounds like it really is a dream for her, has she been asking a lot of questions? She will be counting down days now!! :)

we did the same to our daughter, but we only dont her we were going on a holiday and that we were flying, the cruise terminal is on the way to the air port, we ask if she wont to see the that we could see and it went from there, she didnt have a clue even got her bizt shopping at temrinal while checked the bags in. wasnt till we were up on the veiwing deck at terminal , after she was could go the one day , so we told her, like bateau bay said (The expressions on her face as the eyes slowly got bigger and bigger and watered brought tears to all our eyes as the realisation set in). we had to prove to her even after we gave her tickets. all true then we meet (staceymrow) vickie and family. as a dad is was great to see and do, im glad some one else has done it as well.

I took my SIL on a surprise weekend cruise a few years ago when she was about 60. Same reaction. She thought we were just going to Sydney for the weekend. She cried and we had a fabulous time. One of the best things I've ever done. We had a balcony on the Superstar Leo so that was special too.

Jenny

Archived