Navigator of the Seas forward bow rooms

I always get midship, but this a spur of the moment trip and this is one of the better rooms I am told. It is a widow room on the 6th floor 6202. Has anyone stayed there. Anyone have a picture?

I stayed in 6500 on NOS with my 2 children a couple of years ago. 6500 is a family oceanview, so it would be larger than 6202. We had a great view of the helipad and the view beyond. There was definitely more motion than midships. No one ever got seasick though. One night, we were really rocking up and down when we got back to the cabin after dinner. It was so bad that we couldn't stand up in the cabin - so we just lay down and went to sleep. Most of the time the rocking was very pleasant and helped us sleep. We could hear the anchor being dropped whenever we arrived at port. Being the furthest from the dining rooms helped me lose some weight over the course of the cruise. The cabin is just one deck up from the Promenade Cafe which was convenient for getting my herbal tea just before bedtime.

Overall, I really liked the location and cabin. We are cruising next week in a similar cabin on Radiance of the Seas.

We had balcony 6218 on one of our TransAtlantics last year, and it was just fine. In fact, someday I would like to snag one of the most forward balconies.

We don't get seasick; however, the motion was never any problem at all.

I usually try to book a forward cabin as I prefer to be close to the Solarium during the day and then close to the theatre at the end of the evening.

Archived