Carnival Dream Dining Room

spencercoop

"Hi, Welcome to Crimson Too. How is your cruise so far?"

"Well, our flight was cancelled, and we flew stand-by and barely made it here before the ship left. Our luggage will arrive at our first stop. We're starved. Where is table 215?"

"Oh, 215? That's, um, in the other dining room. You want the Crimson Dining Room".

"But it says Crimson on the door. It says Crimson on our cards."

"Yes, they both do. Neat, huh? Kinda like all of George Foreman's kids having the same name"

"So where is my Crimson?"

"Oh, it's on this same deck, just more toward the front of the ship . . . but you can't get there from here."

"What!!!???" :eek:

"Yep, this deck is like those lab mazes they put rats in to see if they'll go bonkers"

"Well, I'm about to go bonkers right now".

"See? It works. Neat, huh? You'll have to either go up two decks and work your way forward, or you can do down one deck and . . . sir . . . you're turning red . . . put that down . . . don't hit me with that . . . sir!"

Solution: change the damn name. :)

"Well, our flight was cancelled, and we flew stand-by and barely made it here before the ship left. Our luggage will arrive at our first stop. We're starved. Where is table 215?"

"Oh, 215? That's, um, in the other dining room. You want the Crimson Dining Room".

"Yes, they both do. Neat, huh? Kinda like all of George Foreman's kids having the same name"

"Oh, it's on this same deck, just more toward the front of the ship . . . but you can't get there from here."

"Yep, this deck is like those lab mazes they put rats in to see if they'll go bonkers"

"See? It works. Neat, huh? You'll have to either go up two decks and work your way forward, or you can do down one deck and . . . sir . . . you're turning red . . . put that down . . . don't hit me with that . . . sir!"

Now that's funny. LMAO

LMAO!

but... don't you mean... 'sir . . . you're turning crimson, too . . .' ;)

WOW! :D What an angry passenger! :D :p LOL!

Actually, didn't we luck out on the Dream by being able to get from the front and back of the deck with the dining rooms without having to go up or down?

Unfortunately, No. Same navigational challenge as the Conquest-class ships.

Unfortunately, No. Same navigational challenge as the Conquest-class ships.

Luckily it only going to be blocked on deck 3..... It's pretty close to the same if you don't know the layout of deck 4 on the Conquest class ships..Dennis

Archived