Tuxedo??

darn88

I would guess that 50% wear tuxes. The vast majority are either in a tux or dark suit and follow the guidelines. You might consider renting a tux. I did that the last 2 cruises and really liked not having to pack them.

Evey cruise I have been on is different. On the longer cruises there are definitely more men in tuxes than on the 5 days cruises.

Thanks for the information...I think I will rent so I will not have to pack one for the trip!!

:) Just a suggestion: If you plan on more cruises in the future --- you may want to consider purchasing a tux --- some rental shops offer really good

prices on discontinued styles (you would still look very handsome, regardless)

and the purchase price might be very close to what a rental would run.

On the plus side --- you will be all set for future cruises. I LOVE to see

the men all dressed up ----- really, really elegant. ;);)

Thanks for the information...I think I will rent so I will not have to pack one for the trip!!

You need to preorder it, don't forget. And pack dress shoes or you'll have to rent those too.

I'm guessing 40% wear tuxes lately. The number seems to be going down..especially on casual Carib cruises that we've done. They seemed to be more popular when the ladies lugged along their long gowns. Not so much anymore, as a lot of ladies have turned to cocktail dresses and fancy pants.

Archived