Hair dryers on FOS - Answers please

Going on FOS in 29 days!! Do or die time...do I buy a travel hair dryer? I've read that there will be a dryer in the room, but is it strong enough to dry modarately-thick and past-shoulder length hair? I use a 1800 watt dryer at home and it takes me about 9 minutes to dry it. Anyone been on FOS lately and can help me out? All information you can provide would be helpful.

I bring the dryer that I use at home--don't buy anything special! just stick one end of it into your hubby's shoe---(their shoes are soooo damn big!) and be done with it!

I can't use those little dryers that they have on the ship---they just don't blow hard enough. They do get hot, tho! But, it's the "blowing" that helps style your hair---not the heat!

The hair dryers are your typical travel type that you would find in a hotel. I have thicker hair below the shoulders that takes time to dry and am fine with what they have. Yes it takes a bit longer, but if you are flying why pay to bring what they have for you!

Archived