"Cruise cal" help please

Butterfinger1954

Seems to me the info at cruisecal.com was free during my previous cruise planning, but this time when I went to see what other ships would be in Bermuda while I am there on the Dawn, it says you have sign up as a member and pay for this info.

Does anyone out there have access? I just want to know what ships will be docked at the different Bermuda wharfs while we are there Oct. 21, 22, 23. TIA

Kathy in northern Maine

Seems to me the info at cruisecal.com was free during my previous cruise planning, but this time when I went to see what other ships would be in Bermuda while I am there on the Dawn, it says you have sign up as a member and pay for this info.

Does anyone out there have access? I just want to know what ships will be docked at the different Bermuda wharfs while we are there Oct. 21, 22, 23. TIA

Kathy in northern Maine

According to the information published by the government of Bermuda (subject to change), these ships will be in port during that time:

Norwegian Majesty, St. George's 10/20-22

Norwegian Dawn, Dockyard 10/21-23

Silver Cloud, Hamilton 10/21-22

I was unable to copy the link to the actual pdf document but if you google "bermuda cruise ship schedule", but without the quotation marks, it will be one of the first listings in the search (it was 4th in mine), showing up under the title "Bermuda".

Archived