Do it yourself info

travelgirlie

Can anyone offer any advice for this? We will be in Cabo from 10:30 til 6 and would like to hit a nice beach or resort and maybe hop around a bit looking for a good spot for food at a reasonable price. Price is not a problem--just do not want to go to a rip off place for poor food! :( Maz is already decided with Randi--does anyone know if it is doable to do this and then go to Golden Zone for lunch and a massage without being rushed? We will be there from 8 until 5:30 and the massage is supposed to be 75 minutes. Or would it be a more relaxing day to just stay on Stone Island for the duration. In Pv we plan to do massage at Krystals and then go to Dreams for the all inclusive (6 hrs, I think) Thanks in advance for any input.:D

Can anyone offer any advice for this? We will be in Cabo from 10:30 til 6 and would like to hit a nice beach or resort and maybe hop around a bit looking for a good spot for food at a reasonable price. Price is not a problem--just do not want to go to a rip off place for poor food! :( Maz is already decided with Randi--does anyone know if it is doable to do this and then go to Golden Zone for lunch and a massage without being rushed? We will be there from 8 until 5:30 and the massage is supposed to be 75 minutes. Or would it be a more relaxing day to just stay on Stone Island for the duration. In Pv we plan to do massage at Krystals and then go to Dreams for the all inclusive (6 hrs, I think) Thanks in advance for any input.:D

Can't help with all of your questions, but I've heard Randi gets you back to the ship between 2 and 2:30. Not sure how far the Golden Zone is from there so not sure if that is enough time or not?

To be honest, I would hit the golden zone for massage then high tail it to Randy's for horse riding and lunch at Victor's :) We had an amazing lunch there and randy and her group were at the table next to us and they all looked as happy as we felt.

We might have been in the wrong spot but the Golden Zone didn't appeal to us at all, Stone Island was lovely but next time I would hit the old town first in morning then go to Stone Island.

PV your day would be my day but I would venture into Southside to explore the romantic zone and have my massage with Angie at

http://www.metamorfosisdayspa.com/

Archived