Old Sign & Sail Cards Still Avail....

southbayer

Its just that a lot of folks don't like the redesigned look of the cards, and think they older ones look better.

I think the old ones do look better...not sure I'd ask for a replacement though!

I think the old ones do look better...not sure I'd ask for a replacement though!

Ditto. The old style definitely looked better to me, but I'm gonna keep whatever they hand me at embarkation and be happy with it.

I don't think they're too bad. Do the colors reflect the level cruiser you are?

Yes.

Blue= First cruise

Gold= 2nd through 9th

Platinum= 10+

Platinum Milestone= 25+

I can't find the pictures, but the "new new" ones I spoke of look similar to the new ones. Except that the background color is the blue, gold or platinum and the waves are white.

I am looking forward to getting a new one, I forgot all about it until i read this post. They changed them out right after our last cruise. I have enough of the old style bring on the new.... and hopefully not to long until i get another "colour!!"

They could give me a piece of toilet paper. As long as it did the job I wouldn't care. What difference does it make? Is there not enough gold or silver coloring to show your cruising status?

I agree...there are more important things to worry about from a cruise line...may be they want real gold/platinum plating on the card...let CCL keep up nice, clen ships with greast service and they can give out whatever cards they want!

I agree...there are more important things to worry about from a cruise line...may be they want real gold/platinum plating on the card...let CCL keep up nice, clen ships with greast service and they can give out whatever cards they want![/quote]

Good point....I could not care less what color it is - as long as it gets me on the ship. It is not like the perks are all that....anyway ;)!!

TO THE OP:

While I don't care what my sea pass card looks like it was nice that you let everyone know that they do have an option. When our credit union came out with a new design on their debit cards I decided that I preferred the old style so I kept it. After all I am the one that has to look at it every time I pull it out of my purse.

Don't worry about the negative remarks. You have been here long enough to know that with every question, answer or remark you will get a few of them.

TO THE OP:

While I don't care what my sea pass card looks like it was nice that you let everyone know that they do have an option. When our credit union came out with a new design on their debit cards I decided that I preferred the old style so I kept it. After all I am the one that has to look at it every time I pull it out of my purse.

Don't worry about the negative remarks. You have been here long enough to know that with every question, answer or remark you will get a few of them.

Well said!!

It makes a difference to the OP, so get off her case. If you don't care what they look like then don't respond to the thread!

As my mother always told me - "if you can't say nice things, don't say anything". :D

They could give me a piece of toilet paper. As long as it did the job I wouldn't care.

New ones look better. I do disagree with the toilet paper as a card. If it were to get wet it would fall apart.

Just had a Monday morning 'visual' that I could have done without. :o

Archived