Do we get breakfast on the last day ?

uvasag

Absolutely, positively you get breakfast on the last day. Not sure if you disembark at that time? Ship docks, customs clearance, etc - may take a couple of hours to get off the ship....meanwhile you can have buffet breakfast or for a more 'civilzed' time try the dining room for breakfast on the last day! (Not sure if you can order room service breakfast on the last morning? have never tried it!)

We noticed if you get up to the buffet early the bacon police aren't there. If we went a little later there was someone there serving the bacon. This is every day not just the last day.

On the triumph, the bacon policeman were always there guarding that stuff like its gold!!. We took pictures with the serious one on the last day. Funny stuff

I've never heard of bacon police...that's funny. The last day is usually the only day we have breakfast in the dining room. We're not in a hurry to go anywhere, and usually can't get off the ship until 9 or so. There's no picking-out clothes because we've only got one outfit that wasn't in the hallway, so we get dressed and enjoy our last moments on the ship, in the dining room!

We were on Triumph in May and this was the first time I encountered the "Bacon police". Whats with that any way? I love bacon.

Is this something new on Carnival? I love bacon also and have never seen anybody "guarding" it.

"bacon police"? Ok... dumb newbie question, but what does that mean? Does someone dish it out as opposed to letting some people take glutinous amounts? :o

On Conquest everything was self serve except for the ham and bacon. But if you ask them to add more to your plate they will. My brother did many times.

"bacon police"? Ok... dumb newbie question, but what does that mean? Does someone dish it out as opposed to letting some people take glutinous amounts? :o

The canadian bacon is unguarded, they dont care if you take the whole tray!!! Not so with the regular bacon....That is under high security!!!:p

On Conquest everything was self serve except for the ham and bacon. But if you ask them to add more to your plate they will. My brother did many times.

That's ok. I don't think I'll need more! :) I've been to lots of AI buffets were certain items were dished out and often I found I had to stop them from piling on too much.

I was just clarifying that's what the "bacon police" were as opposed to someone stopping you... "Excuse me m'aam, but you have taken too many pieces of bacon and we're going to have to lock you up in brig" :eek: HAHAHAHA

The canadian bacon is unguarded, they dont care if you take the whole tray!!! Not so with the regular bacon....That is under high security!!!:p

Ok, I am Canadian and I take offense to that. That's just out and out discrimination against bacon! :p hehehe

(They serve Canadian bacon? mmm... I don't even eat that at home. much more expensive too)

Yes - and many take their job very seriously. I was on the Legend in June and no police.:D

Ok, I am Canadian and I take offense to that. That's just out and out discrimination against bacon! :p hehehe

(They serve Canadian bacon? mmm... I don't even eat that at home. much more expensive too)

You can take as much as ya need!!!:p

Archived