San Pedro Hotels

cruisingready

I am trying to get a room in San Pedro for the night of 3/20/10. Hopefully, the Doubletree or CP via hotwire. I keep getting a message that there are no rooms available in San Pedro. Am I doing something wrong or is it too early? Any and all help appreciated...There are 3 couples traveling together so I need 3 rooms...

Thanks in advance..

If you can get a 800 number for one of those hotels -- or check their websites directly, plug in that date and see. It could be possibly that they haven't released any rooms to Hotwire for that date yet.

I went up to $95 with Priceline and decided to calll it quits. I booked a room at the CP in San Pedro for $199+tax (cruise package:room, breakfast, parking, shuttle, 2 free drinks). Will keep my eyes open for deals. At $95 on Priceline, the deal would come out about the same if you need parking & shuttle (because parking is not included on priceline).

I went up to $95 with Priceline and decided to calll it quits. I booked a room at the CP in San Pedro for $199+tax (cruise package:room, breakfast, parking, shuttle, 2 free drinks). Will keep my eyes open for deals. At $95 on Priceline, the deal would come out about the same if you need parking & shuttle (because parking is not included on priceline).

That's true and worth it if it's for two people. We have 4 per room so that means an extra $100 per room for that package. We figured we'd be better off with no shuttle/breakfast (we don't have a car) and just double up and get our own shuttles or taxis.

That's true and worth it if it's for two people. We have 4 per room so that means an extra $100 per room for that package. We figured we'd be better off with no shuttle/breakfast (we don't have a car) and just double up and get our own shuttles or taxis.

If you dont have alot of luggage (i.e more than one or two per person) and the weather is nice you can walk to the baggage check in at the pier in 30 mins. And its a beautiful walk!!

Archived