Puerto Vallarta Time / Ship Time Difference

gxchan

Going on Mariner on 8/23 and booked a 5-1/2 hour independent tour in Puerto Vallarta. The tour starts at 1 p.m. (PV time) and the ship sails at 7 p.m. I'd heard ship time was an hour later than PV time, meaning I would return from the tour at 6:30 PV time (5:30 ship time).

Has anyone been to PV on Mariner recently and can you tell me what the time difference was?

Thanks!

Haven't been yet (5 more days woo hoo), but from the research our roll call has done (and from copies of recent compasses), Ship time is 1 hour behind PV time so what you have posted above is correct.

As far as being back in time, personally I would say that it cutting it kind of close. Any problems with the tour being delayed and you may be too late. You do need to be back on board at least 30 minutes prior to sailing so 6:30 ship time, 7:30 Puerto Vallarta time.

Haven't been yet (5 more days woo hoo), but from the research our roll call has done (and from copies of recent compasses), Ship time is 1 hour behind PV time so what you have posted above is correct.

As far as being back in time, personally I would say that it cutting it kind of close. Any problems with the tour being delayed and you may be too late. You do need to be back on board at least 30 minutes prior to sailing so 6:30 ship time, 7:30 Puerto Vallarta time.

Thanks for your help. Have a great cruise!

Archived