Wine??

DP

How many bottles of wine does HAL allow you to take onboard? Can you purchase the wine card anytime during the cruise or only the first day? Do they have a liquor and beer card?

Can you bring wine onboard at ports and is there a limit?

How many bottles of wine does HAL allow you to take onboard? Can you purchase the wine card anytime during the cruise or only the first day? Do they have a liquor and beer card?

Can you bring wine onboard at ports and is there a limit?

You can bring on as much wine as you like from every port, and you can purchase wine cards throughout the cruise.

There is a cocktail card ($64.69 for 10 drinks, including the 15% Service Charge) but no beer card. I've heard of buying a "bucket of beer", which I believe is 6 for the price of 5.

This may sound stupid, but do you need to bring your own bottle opener if you want to open it in your room or will they provide one without the corkage fee?
Not stupid at all! There is no corkage fee for anything consumed in-cabin.

Sometimes you will find a corkscrew already in the cabin, or the cabin stewards can usually bring one, but sometimes they run out. Or sometimes you can't find the steward when you want one. It's best to bring a cheap one of your own just in case. :)

This may sound stupid, but do you need to bring your own bottle opener if you want to open it in your room or will they provide one without the corkage fee?

We've found that a cork screw is an essential travel item whereever you go!:D Saves a lot of steps and bother.

We've found that a cork screw is an essential travel item whereever you go!:D Saves a lot of steps and bother.

Just remember to pack it in your checked in luggage if flying. I forgot and put ours in my carry on...it got confiscated. :(

Archived