Twitter

ohioNCLcruiser

Hi, I actually got on twitter after I read you were going to do it instead of your blog. (I guess I am one of your many followers)

my twitter name is FrostingMaster, we have a group of 7 going on the Jade 11/14/09. I just made my final payment today!!!!! WOW

I'm ready to read more about your adventures on the seas.

I do!

http://twitter.com/TravelingErika

But, I'm only just now starting to use it more now.. at the begging of a friend! I didn't see a point, since I'm a facebook addict and do "status messages" there... but I'm kinda digging the twitter now, sorta.

One thing that you might like - Facebook has a Twitter app that you can add, which will automatically make anything you "tweet" on Twitter show up as your Facebook status. That way, you don't have to do everything twice!

Yes they did! They were happy with all my updates since my last visit and a few trip photos..

I am not surprised! :D

Grandparents are like that-I know, because I am one - 7 grandkids & counting! #8 due Valentine's Day.

Hi, I actually got on twitter after I read you were going to do it instead of your blog. (I guess I am one of your many followers)

my twitter name is FrostingMaster, we have a group of 7 going on the Jade 11/14/09. I just made my final payment today!!!!! WOW

I'm ready to read more about your adventures on the seas.

Hey, Susan! Can't believe it's already been a year since our cruise. We're headed to the Panama Canal in November.

I've been following James on Twitter for awhile now...living all those adventures vicariously through you, James! My Twitter name is pjbeau.

Hey Paula, you are right - time flies!!!!

We are headed to Europe - Rome, Athens, Cairo. Our first trip over there, we are taking a group of 7, all family.

I was about to say the quiet tropics were spooking me, but Craig tells me we have two possible storms now.

Hey James - keep up the tweets! I can't wait til you get back to your ship.

Archived