extra bahamas paperwork

lifeonthego

We had to do it in Dec. of '07 and while it wasn't a big deal it was just a hassle to have to do it right there in the terminal. This was in Ft. Lauderdale and they just had stacks of the forms and pencils in one area of the terminal and you had to stop right there and fill out the form. There was no place to sit or anything. Just a bunch of people standing around trying to fill them out. It would have been so much easier if they had put the forms in with your docs. I hope they have done away with them.

.............It would have been so much easier if they had put the forms in with your docs. I hope they have done away with them.

HeidiHo,

We had to fill them out at the terminal when we sailed Glory in '07. I said the same thing you did until we got on board and I actually looked through our documents and found the Bahamas form.:o

HeidiHo,

We had to fill them out at the terminal when we sailed Glory in '07. I said the same thing you did until we got on board and I actually looked through our documents and found the Bahamas form.:o

Really, that's interesting. I don't think ours were in our docs tho. I'm pretty sure I looked for it altho, that was more than a year and a half ago so I can't be sure.

Archived