destiny booking in?

hi all, can anyone tell me what happens on boarding ship from airport.do i have to pay a deposit or give credit or debit card details or something.are the excursions paid at end of cruise as well, as if so dont need to take much cash with us as got AI onboard. off in 5 weeks time[24th sept]1st cruise for us.ade.

when you arrive at the ship you will be asked to register your credit card while checking in. You then receive your "ID Pass Card" which is used as a charge card, boarding card et al. All purchases on board ship eg excursions, purchases from shops etc etc, are all charged to this card, and then at the end of the cruise your account is settled against your registered credit card. So the basic answer is no you dont need to take cash - UNLESS you are going ashore!

Have a good cruise!!

thats great thanks,w,ll probably take some euros for the excursions.why do they need credit card details beforehand,is it in caseyou do a bunk without paying? i would have thought youd give the card details when you were paying the bill. cheers ,ade.

You have to open an on board account before you enter the ship.

Either by Credit Card or depositing some cash. I think if its cash, you need to have a minumum amount of £200 to hand over.

Better to use a credit card. Saves queing up at the end of the cruise. They just close the credit card account automatically and debit your Account.

regards

Archived