Coral AB minisuite Caribe 214

longduo

Any info on this cabin? We've never had a mini-suite before and want to know what to expect. Will the balcony really have lounges as shown on the Princess website? We're eagerly awaiting our April 27 departure.

Colo Cruiser - I'm curious if you happened to take a peek at the balcony for C205 - we have C205 and C207 for a March cruise, and from what pictures I could find, it looks like the balcony for C205 is more enclosed (signficantly?) and the overhang is lower - didn't know if I should bug my TA for a relocation. Thanks.

Hi!

We just returned from the 12/10 Panama Canal cruise on the Coral and were in C217. The balcony was fully covered, which is more than I can say for others (see the thread). The cabin was spacious and very comfortable. The bed is a little firm and showed a tendency to separate back into twins. In addition, the pillows were too firm, but there are others available.

I am sure you will enjoy both the mini suite and the cruise. If you have any questions on ports, excursions, etc., please let me know. I posted a full review and have a thread on this board.

Good cruising!

Mike

05/96 Horizon to Alaska

11/97 Dawn Princess to Caribbean

08/03 Summit to Alaska (Cruisetour)

12/04 Coral Princess to Panama Canal

Hello fellow Coral cruiser. DH and I along with my sister and BIL and few others from here on CC are booked on the 4/27 Panama cruise. FLL to SF. We are in C520. Join our roll call group if you would like. Click on the link below. Carole

We just got back from the December 10 partial transit of the Panama Canal. We had a mini suite on Dolphin Deck (330). The balcony was not covered although Princess indicated otherwise. We were on Dolphin Deck on the Grand and it was covered. Everyone on the decks above us could see in. There is a sitting area and two televisions and a table with two chairs on the balcony. The bathroom also has a full bath and shower and if they give you two towels ask your Steward to bring you four. You can also ask for robes. Enjoy.

Archived