Thomson Celebration

I'm getting off the celebration on the 28th, we sail on the 21st. Its a great ship and we are also looking forward to the cruise. :)

Hi john,

Have a great trip - we love the Celebration and think it's a great atmosphere on there with wonderful service. I'm sure many of us will be keen to hear your opinions on your return - and hoping that any issues which have been raised recently are only temporary. Can you check out who the musician/s are in Explorers for me please and let me know when you get back? I'd also be interested to know the current state of affairs re the 'Greek Employment' fiasco. Thanks in advance :)

Bon Voyage!

Hi john,

Have a great trip - we love the Celebration and think it's a great atmosphere on there with wonderful service. I'm sure many of us will be keen to hear your opinions on your return - and hoping that any issues which have been raised recently are only temporary. Can you check out who the musician/s are in Explorers for me please and let me know when you get back? I'd also be interested to know the current state of affairs re the 'Greek Employment' fiasco. Thanks in advance :)

Bon Voyage!

Hi kruzeeka,

Thanks for that, sure, I will check out who the musician/s are in Explorers lounge for you. I too hope the 'Greek Employment' issue has not spoiled the

great atmosphere on board, the current staff as you know are cheerful, pleasant and bend over backwards to make your holiday special. I just hope things have not changed too much since I was last on board.

Also thanks for your review of the ports of call in another thread, I found it really useful.

I will write a review as well on my return.

John

Archived