Celebrity cruise to Norways coast????

alexandra cruiser

We also cruised on the Century albeit in 2007 on the Land of the midnight sun cruise. It was out of Amsterdam for 12 nights and if I've remembered correctly there were 8 stops from Bergen in the south to Honningsvag in the north. It was a wonderful cruise and you can be very lucky with the weather.

I noticed Azamara Journey(approx 700 passengers) sails 18JUN10 from CPN on a (12) night that does not go as far as the North Cape and also has less sea days. It would offer flexible casual dinning instead (2) formal/set time dinners that would be on Celebrity Constellation. Constellation sails 21JUN10 & would have the indoor "T Pool" which would be nice and also more varied entertainment and on board facilities.

It seems as both itineraries are port intensive which may lend itself to the more deluxe, smaller (less time to go ashore) & flex dinning Azamara Journey.

Suggest you compare itineraries, available reviews and prices.

I m thinking of this type cruise, has anyone taken this??Can t find review,not sure if a Hurtigruden,Princess or Celebrity the way to go for this region.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance

We did this cruise last summer and had a great time. Here is the link to our review

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=44483

• 3 weeks later...

Archived