Anyone else only come to CC when they have a cruise booked?

clerky96

I don't come here unless I have a cruise booked because I get depressed that others are cruising and I'm not. Anyone else do that?

Hello to my fellow Illinois resident :D.. I really can't answer this as the longest I have ever went without having a cruise booked was 2 days and that was right after my first cruise:eek::D.. (That's True;)) Take Care..:)

Nope, I still come here even when I don't have a cruise booked. Maybe not quite as often as when I have one booked, but usually at least a couple times a week. I like to see what people are talking about, and maybe answer a question or two, and see if people are still fussing and fighting over certain cruise "issues" like proper dress for formal night, smoking vs. non smoking, etc. :D

I visit the site every day when I have a cruise booked. I also visit a lot when I first return home from the cruise. I don't visit nearly as much when I am not booked, but look when I am bored. Last week I booked a cruise for May 2010. I have never booked that far in advance. I don't know how people book so far in advance, the wait is already killing me. I hope I'm not going to spend the next 9 months doing research.

Thanks. Good to know I am not the only one.

Although I have spent most of my life in Illinois, it would be great to live close to a port. We could afford to cruise more if we didn't have to deal with the airfare!:(

Alas it is the same for me. I try to be a good reviewer when I get back but I get so depressed over getting back home and needing to get back into the swing of things, I just cant do it as much as I would like. That is my goal in life...to move closer to a cruise ship port! I still dont have airfare for my November cruise and I have never went this long before a cruise to book but I just cant pay those prices I am seeing, Highway robbery.:( Or is it skyway robbery:p

I have 6 Carnival cruises booked (and did Voyager of the Seas too) and currently on a vacation in Branson and checking in here.

With 6 cruises this year, and some booked in 2010 and 2011 already .... chances are pretty slim lately of not having a cruise booked.

My goal is never to not have a cruise booked.

That seems like a great goal. Hope you are able to meet it. :D

I still dont have airfare for my November cruise

We are actually driving to an airport 4 hours away instead of our usual 2 hours to save about $150-200 on our flight. I will see if it is actually worth it in the long run.

Archived