c753 on the Golden Princess

Sailkeywest

We were in this cabin in Dec 2008............and absolutely LOVED it!! Yes the balcony is completely covered. It is a very private location both balcony and the cabin door. You have your own private little hallway. :-)

Does anyone happen to know if cabin C753 on the Golden Princess is a covered balcony? I called Princess and they say that it is, but from the photos I have seen, it doesn't appear so. Thanks, as always :)

Yes, fully covered and to my understanding the best cabin on the ship in that category.

Thats why we booked that cabin C753 on both the Golden to Alaska next July and the Sapphire for 30 days September 2010 to Sydney.

Had the offer to book mini AE cat. D737 (which is a large aft balcony cabin). Declined because 1. Twin beds only, cannot be put together. 2. No bathtub, only shower. 3. The balcony is fully open above. Didn't see any reason to pay mini if some of the features are missing just for the large balcony.

Snowbird

Ty, Ty both for the info! That cabin is no longer up for grabs, September 18, 2010, that is! :D --But I am going to have to give up c753 on the Diamond Princess to get it :P

Which sailing of the Diamond are you canceling?

CanadianSnowBird, Thank you for reinforcing my decision to choose that cabin, glad to know that! I've never sailed Princess before, so was pouring over the deck plans trying to figure it out. :P Have a great time on your trip also, I *think* that you will love that cabin too! *can't wait, can't wait, can't wait*

With the addition of Glacier Bay to the Golden Princess cruise from Seattle, I think that both my hubby and I will be thrilled with the cruise. I am really happy that the Golden just underwent an update this year! The only thing that I can see is that we will miss out on the Fjords, but so be it, the highlight for me was going to be Glacier Bay anyway. :) *Hopes to have made the right decision*

I tried to 'befriend' you so that I could send you a personal message, but couldn't find the personal message tab. The cruise that I canceled was on September 11, 2010 from Vancouver to Whittier. Lemme know how it works out!

Thanks but we were looking at the Australia/New Zealand cruises in the winter.

I know the dates were way off of what you are doing but thought I'd ask just in case. Looks like we'll wait till 2011 since I can't see traveling all that way and not being in the cabin we love.

Enjoy your cruise!

I have C 752 on the STAR ..Is It the same layout.....Can we see out the sides or straight out

DETAILS please?????

Exact same cabin but on the port side. You can see straight out AND out the side a little. Look at OneStartatoo's pictures at post #6 on this thread. Those are starboard so you will have the same thing but reversed, with the "view" on the right instead of the left.

Archived