NEW Only Epic Sub Forum

Admin

Hi guys! We've created a new Sub Forum for all the NCL Epic talk. You'll see the sub forum at the top of this forum. All new threads on the Epic should go there. Let us know if you have any questions.

Can we have comments?

Hate this. It doesn't make any sense, unless you're forming subforums for each ship.

The subforum means that updates on EPIC-related threads will be hard to see. For those who are on the boards frequently, and who 'mark as read' the board when they've finished reading, so that only new threads are bold....means checking another forum for EPIC, the necessity of which evades me.

We're talking submarines now. Cool I was on a Nuc. way back when. USS M.G. Vallejo (SSBN658). Now we can have an underwater sub forum.:)

My ship the USS Guam was used as target practice and sunk

Shipmate Registration. Sign-up and get a copy of the full crewlist (1,088 members).

from

http://www.ssbn658.org/

Mariano G. Vallejo was decommissioned and stricken from the Naval Vessel Register on 9 March 1995.

from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Mariano_G._Vallejo_%28SSBN-658%29

• Administrators
Not crazy about this -- just another place to have to check -- and for ONE ship? seems to me it was suggested way back when that a "sub forum" be created for NCLA, but that never happened. That would have made more sense...:confused:

Here at CC for some time now major new builds or "class" of ships have been given their own subforums -- the Eurodam, the Oasis, etc. It probably feels pretty odd here because this forum really hasn't had many threads specifically about the Epic (for comparison, the Oasis on the RCI boards has 700+ threads). I'm sure the intent is to give those who are mostly interested in the latest thing a place where they can discuss, speculate, and dream about the new ship without wading through discussion of the line's other ships.

Archived