capital hotel beijing

emalja

hi can anybody help we re having 3 days in the capital hotel beijing before an asian cruise on diamond princess in november i would like to know what the weather will be like and would like any information about the hotels location and amenities etc thanks very much

hi can anybody help we re having 3 days in the capital hotel beijing before an asian cruise on diamond princess in november i would like to know what the weather will be like and would like any information about the hotels location and amenities etc thanks very much

I stayed at the Capital Hotel last year and it's a nice hotel. My review is up on Tripadvisor.com as well as a few others.

hi can anybody help we re having 3 days in the capital hotel beijing before an asian cruise on diamond princess in november i would like to know what the weather will be like

If you go to http://www.wunderground.com/global/CI_BJ.html you will see today's Beijing weather.

Halfway down the page you will see "History & Almanac" where you can plug in a past date and see what the weather was that date in the past.

Like the stock market, past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Archived