Noordam upgrade advice please

jsmc4

Hello CC community. Going on 10 day med cruise late september. We currently have VF balcony with steel rail I was offered an upgrade to superior veranda suite cabin 8081. The offer is 299.00 pp. There are 4 of us and there are adjoining suites available. If we skip pre cruise hair appointments and don't go out to eat too many times before departure we can afford it. What do you all think?

Hello CC community. Going on 10 day med cruise late september. We currently have VF balcony with steel rail I was offered an upgrade to superior veranda suite cabin 8081. The offer is 299.00 pp. There are 4 of us and there are adjoining suites available. If we skip pre cruise hair appointments and don't go out to eat too many times before departure we can afford it. What do you all think?

Who needs hair done when the wind in your hair from that beautiful veranda will just mess the hair up??

And when you consider the weight you may (notice I said MAY) gain eating all the food on board, I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!!:D

The first room was under the lido restaurant. Very quiet location. The new location is under the pool. There might be a little noise from chairs scraping the deck in that location. Some have complained about that and some people say they never noticed any noise. The SS cabins are about 50% larger than the category you had, so for 10 days the extra room will be worth it. Much more room to move around and the larger verandah is nice too.

Thanks so much for replying. I'm not all that worried about the noise of the chairs scraping but I am a little nervous about people being able to lean over the lido rail and see onto our balcony. I think the extra room in the suite will outweigh this tho.

Archived