Cayman Islands Help Plus a few others

Can I get some feedback please on this. My wife and I are looking to do the seven mile beach break. Now we see one that is the beach plus lunch for $59 per person. Then we see one that is just the beach for $39. we are set on doing the beach. We have been to cayman's a few times.

My questions is this. If we don't do the lunch are restaurants within walking distance? If so any recommendations.......

We never had a problem in the Caymans but safety is always our top priority so if nothing good or not safe please let me know that as well. How about a cab and save the money?

Anyone have any ideas of what to do in:

Cartagena, Columbia (is it safe)

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica (ditto)

Oranjestad, Aruba (ditto) I know it all depends on the person but any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.....

Can I get some feedback please on this. My wife and I are looking to do the seven mile beach break. Now we see one that is the beach plus lunch for $59 per person. Then we see one that is just the beach for $39. we are set on doing the beach. We have been to cayman's a few times.

My questions is this. If we don't do the lunch are restaurants within walking distance? If so any recommendations.......

We never had a problem in the Caymans but safety is always our top priority so if nothing good or not safe please let me know that as well. How about a cab and save the money?

Anyone have any ideas of what to do in:

Cartagena, Columbia (is it safe)

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica (ditto)

Oranjestad, Aruba (ditto) I know it all depends on the person but any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.....

Grand Cayman is extremely safe, wouldn't worry about going around on your own.

Puerto Limon, we did the white water rafting and it was one of the best tours I ever took, well organized, and SOOOOOOO much fun.

Aruba just be wary the kayak tour, was very unhappy with the whole thing. All the beaches are public in Aruba so you can go and hang at any of the hotel beaches. We loved the Holiday Inn as it has a great dock with bunch of shops and drink places. It is a $2 bus ride.

7 mile beach is easy to get to...there are restaurants, bars, restrooms, watersport rentals, chair rentals....there's absolutely NO reason to pay for an excursion... You can do the entire day for about the cost of 1 person's excursion....do it on your own!

Archived