31 Flavors Bagels

mtnhappy

One of my personal favorite places to have lunch when I'm in town...almost went there yesterday, but chose a place closer to where I was. Wish I'd gone for the bagel sandwich instead.

http://www.alaskabagel.com/

Then I would have had a better lunch, and come home with breakfast/desert for today...I can't get enough of their chocolate chip bagels. You have to get there early to get those, though.

If you go, check out the yummies on top of the display case..when they have the bagel cinnamon roll...:D a little slice (no, make that a HUGE slice) of heaven.

I haven't even come close to trying all the flavors.

To each his own, but I wasn't so thrilled with the Bagel Factory. Only ate their once, and didn't go back. I don't remember if the bagels were good or not...I'm sure they were. It was everything else that disappointed me.

• 1 month later...

Neither of you mentioned which of the town it is in, but I see from the site it is in Anchorage.

Luckily I'll be on the HAL 14-day cruise which has a long day stop in Anchorage, actually in Anchorage itself, not Seward. We'll be spending the day visiting with friends who live in Anchorage. I have a feeling we'll be making a bagel stop. :)

Archived