Good places to eat close to Westin Fort Lauderdale

calenita

I'm sure Royalcruz can chime in with excellent recs. She's local. I haven't been here but I think there is a Shula's Steakhouse on the premises or next door. I have heard that the conceirge at this hotel is very good and knows the best spots and tips on everything. You may want to contact him through the hotel.

My faves are Casablanca Cafe and H20 (both moderately priced, and smart casual). People are raving about 954 Steakhouse in the W hotel (it's very expensive), but I haven't eaten there. Coconuts (just over a mile walk) is good. Sloppy Joe's at Beach Place is really casual, but the food is good. The Galleria Mall is about 1.5 miles away and has nice chain restaurants: Truluck, Capital Grill, Seasons 52, P.F. Changs, Neiman Marcus. The pool bar at the W Hotel has the best burger I've ever had ($15 though). I (and most of my friends) do not care for Trina at the Atlantic or Cero at the Ritz-Carlton. You can get a cab, trolley, or water taxi to Las Olas Blvd downtown, where there are dozens of upscale and midpriced restaurants (Johnny V is my favorite), boutiques, and galleries. It's very nice to walk around there at night. Dress is smart casual or a little nicer, depending on where you eat.

Archived