Excursion Payment

DGNY

I know if you book an excursion online with RCI that they will charge your cc before sailing. What I'm not sure....do they charge it when you reserve the excursion? or does this become part of your bill due at final payment?

I know if you book an excursion online with RCI that they will charge your cc before sailing. What I'm not sure....do they charge it when you reserve the excursion? or does this become part of your bill due at final payment?

Your credit card will be charged as soon as you hit the "submit" button on your excursion order.

They charge you (and collect) the payment at the time of booking. If you want it on your shipboard account, you'll need to wait until you board the ship!

Same with ANYTHING you book in advance---dinner reservations, soda cards....you pay when you book!

They charge you (and collect) the payment at the time of booking. If you want it on your shipboard account, you'll need to wait until you board the ship!

Same with ANYTHING you book in advance---dinner reservations, soda cards....you pay when you book!

Good to know. Wasn't sure if I could reserve now and pay in Feb when final payment is due (but still in advance of the May cruise).

Archived