2 nighter Monarch after Xmas

Are you sure it is 2 nights and not 3??? I don't believe they do 2 nights on Monarch..

It's a special holiday cruise...I believe they are doing a 5 night Christmas cruise & then a 5 night New Years cruise..so they needed a quickie 2 night for in the middle...

leruskin, I'm "guessing" they won't have a formal night..but if they do it will probably be the 2nd night..my 2 sister's & I are hoping to book this cruise as well..the prices are really good...

• 3 weeks later...

I booked it too and the 2 nighter after NYs, probably will only go on one though. Have you noticed how high the taxes and fees are? Just to go to CCC. I'm hopeing it is a mistake. It is $113 for us and I'm leaving on the FOS tomorrow that stops in three ports (including CCC) and it is only $174.

JTJ, there are 3 of us..and the taxes are $170...as much as the 3rd person fare...

cb...I know...normally I wouldn't book something so short..but we are only 2-1/2 hours from port..and one sister has never seen a ship decorated for the holidays..only have to take 1/2 day off work..so figured we'd give it a shot...and 1 credit closer to D+...:D

Hey we are booked on the 2 nighter also. Never been on a 2 nighter. Glad there is not a formal night. We are already off for the holidays and thought it would be a good way to relax after all the family on Christmas day. We are looking forward to it. The rates are good and you do get a credit that gets us closer to D+.

See you all soon.

Chip

Archived