A quick survey of carnival customers

1 We love St Marteen for the beaches 2 We dislike Belize because there are no excursions that interest us. 3.Nassau-been to the most and still love it-we go to the beach It should be noted that we also disliked Key West and San Juan before we discovered activities we liked there. Sometimes it takes a couple visits-more cruise for me.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PORT OF ALL TIME? WHY?

2. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE POR OF ALL TIME? WHY?

3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE MOST?

Thanks in advance for all the feedback and awesome stories that accompany your answers.

1) St. Thomas and/or St. Maartin - beautiful beaches

2) Nassau - lived there growing up, grandmother's house is now gone... just not the same for me now :(

3) Cozumel (But I'd go to Cozumel just for the guacamole at Paradise Beach!!!)

I don't cruise for the ports. I prefer the ship experience. DH. on the other hand, really enjoys the ports. We agree on the following, though:

Favorite Port? Haven't settled on one yet. Won't be able to determine our favorite until we've visited all of them!

Least Favorite Port? Freeport. It was just blah.

Been to Most? Key West. I'd gladly go back again. We always have fun.

Thanks in advance for all the feedback and awesome stories that accompany your answers.

1. Favorite port is Juneau - for me, Alaska is the best cruise and in Juneau there was so much natural beauty at places such as Mendenhall Glacier.

2. Least favorite port - Freeport, Bahamas. Unless you go to Lucaya Park to kayak, all that is there is do are straw markets.

3. Most visited port - Cozumel. Practically every ship from the Gulf stops there.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PORT OF ALL TIME? WHY? Coco Cay. It was so nice to finally be at a private island. No pushy natives, no dirty slums, no ripoff taxis, pure paradise. Nothing btu white sandy beaches, clean water, hammocks and lunch included! I'm hoping HMC is just as nice. I'll know in 28 days!

2. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE POR OF ALL TIME? WHY? Nassau. For the exact opposite reasons that I liked Coco Cay!

3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE MOST? Cozumel. 6 times and counting, #7 in January.

1) Any port of embarkation. Self-evident.

2) Any port of disembarkation. Self-evident.

3) I'm thinking the bathroom.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PORT OF ALL TIME? WHY? Half Moon Cay; it's most similar to Premier Cruise Lines private island where we went on our honeymoon.

2. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE POR OF ALL TIME? WHY? Don't have one. Hope to never have one.

3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE MOST? Cozumel

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PORT OF ALL TIME? WHY? Half Moon Cay; it's most similar to Premier Cruise Lines private island where we went on our honeymoon. And no vendors!

2. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE POR OF ALL TIME? WHY? Don't have one. Hope to never have one.

3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE MOST? Cozumel

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PORT OF ALL TIME? WHY?Cozumel, beautful water and friendly people

2. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE POR OF ALL TIME? WHY?Grand Cayman, I don't dive, done stingrays, boring and expensive

3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE MOST?Nassau, close to home for short cruises. That is the only reason.

Now that I have found short cruises to Cozumel,that will be my most visited shortly!!!!

1. Dominica. Hands down, what an amazing place! Took the best tour ever, and it was the most lush, tropical place I've ever seen.

2. if I had to choose, probably Belize. Of course I would go back, but so far my excursions have been just ok there.

3. Done the Western twice, but that's it. I'd have a hard time wearing out any port ;)

Archived