A quick survey of carnival customers

I have only cruised 4 times so I don't have a lot of ports to compare.

My favorite so far has been the Dominican Republic - didn't see a lot of the area but went to Altos de Chavon - the area around there was just absolutely beautiful.

Least Favorite - Ocho Rios, Jamaica - we only walked around shopping area, totally hassled through the entire walk and I couldn't stand it. Really bothered my 2 kids also.

So far we have been to St. Thomas twice, both times we just went shopping in town. First cruise our excursion was cancelled, second we just didn't see anything appealing. And we have once again a stop in St. Thomas this coming December. We have also done Cozumel twice, first time did a horse back ride excursion which was a lot of fun, second time totally unenthused as we docked at a different dock than where the Carlos and Charlies was.

1. Mo Bay - We had an awesome time here. Did a private tour and went where the locals go. Went up in the mountains and it was beautiful

2. Grand Cayman - It is a tender port and due to physical issues can't get off the ship. I hear it's nice but we just tour the ship in this port

3. Cozumel - I've been here 4 times and I like it, just not my favorite.

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PORT OF ALL TIME? WHY?

2. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE POR OF ALL TIME? WHY?

3. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE MOST?

Thanks in advance for all the feedback and awesome stories that accompany your answers.

1. half moon cay, its amazing

2. nassau, been there too many times

3. nassau

Thanks in advance for all the feedback and awesome stories that accompany your answers.

1) Grand Cayman.... beautiful beaches.... safe port...

2) Ocho Rios.... while it is beautiful and we had fun on ATV's it is to pushy in port.

3) Nassau and Grand Cayman.... Nassau if we go I find something to do but don't care if I go back.... Cayman is another story I could go there every cruise....

1. Antigua or Tortola - beautiful islands, wonderful people. LOVED Jamaica - went for a week, loved the people, the food, everything about the island. Was not hassled at all.

2. Roatan, Honduras - found it to be very dirty, garbage in the streets, police milling around with shotguns. People were nice though.

3. Have managed not to be anywhere twice yet. That will probably change next year.

1. St. Maarten and St. Lucia...(honestly we tried to narrow it to 1 but..:o )They each are different and they each are perfect!

2. Montego Bay...We saw garbage and men with machine guns...enough said.

3. St. Thomas...it seems every cruise goes there:rolleyes:

Archived