sushi

frostburgern

I had the Sushi on the Triumph in June 09 and it was pretty good.I do eat sushi and would put it par with a top sushi restaurant but better then the mall sushi places and better then some in small take out in Phila.Definitely good for a first timer nothing really exotic or strange.

Enjoy

I had the Sushi on the Triumph in June 09 and it was pretty good.I do eat sushi and would put it par with a top sushi restaurant but better then the mall sushi places and better then some in small take out in Phila.Definitely good for a first timer nothing really exotic or strange.

Enjoy

you were lucky b/c the sushi's I had on Carnival were just plain awful!

It's an acquired taste, but the sushi we had on our last 2 cruises was quite good. Every day new choices and also as much as you want. A great addition to Carnival in my opinion.

The fish and chips bar up stairs on the lido deck has a closest thing you'll find to 'raw sushi' ..a cured tuna served on watermelon. And a marinaded salad of mixed fish chevichi.

Of course Disney has a fresh sushi plate..but as always they tend to do character placement.

nemo1.jpg

Yeah, I know I've posted it before..

The fish and chips bar up stairs on the lido deck has a closest thing you'll find to 'raw sushi' ..a cured tuna served on watermelon. And a marinaded salad of mixed fish chevichi.

Of course Disney has a fresh sushi plate..but as always they tend to do character placement.

nemo1.jpg

But we always love to see it again!!!

I'm not sure if I could eat that in front of a child -

You really know how to hurt an X sushi Fan ! icon14.gif

nemo1.jpg

Just off the Pride today. The sushi bar was hard to find open. It is usually open for a couple of hours in the afternoon but I did see it was available 5-8pm on day. We had mixed opinions in our group. Definitely basic stuff. One person thought it wasn't very good. (later in the cruise) They also serve a sushi plate as an appetizer in David's.(3rd night) The review of that was quite good. Same person makes it and that may be why the deck2 bar is quite often closed during dinner.

Was on the Pride end of May 1st week of June. We had the sushi at least 3 times, maybe 4, but the hours are limited as stated in an earlier post. We had early seating for dinner so we finally decided to make a plate and placed it in our fridge for a late snack. That worked out pretty well actually.

we will be cruising in 8 days on the pride, we went on the miracle in october and i noticed they had sushi but we didnt try it. my wife has never had sushi so i was wondering if the sushi was ok for a first timer?

It's not traditional sushi...it's americanized sushi. There are no un-cooked items in the sushi served on the Pride. But it is good and tasty, my wife who doesn't eat sushi had some with me and she thought it was ok.

Archived