Ai are drinks included

we are doing the coral island on the destiny in march we got the all inclusive deal cause booked last october but just spoken to friends that have just came back from med on island star they were AI but it dont include drinks. dose that mean we wont get drink as well donse any one know ill not be best pleased if it dont there at 23 of us traveling many thanks in advance

Surely there is no ship called island star as it transferred to pullmantur?

The AI on Destiny should include most drinks but not usually bottles of wine (glasses of wine are included). Some premium drinks may attract a small charge.

Hi, we were on the destiny last april and if you were all inclusive the vast majority of drinks were included , i think there was a supplement for Bailey's:confused: but all cocktail's and wine by the glass were included. Hope this puts your mind at rest i am sure you will have a wonderful time.:)

Just come back from cruise on Destiny and had AI. Alot of drinks are included- draught beers- stella and Boddingtons, most spirits, bottled beer not included, not all cocktails but most, most mixers/soft drinks apart from cranberry jiuce for some strange reason, wine by the glass, I am sure you will find drinks to everyones taste included in AI

Archived