Weather in October for Mexico

Travel_Lover28

My husband and I would like to take advantage of the great offer for the Mexico cruise this end of October, but is it even worth it even at a good price?:confused: I am worried about hurricanes and thunderstorms.:eek: I still have to fly to San Diego so technically we still have to shell out at least $2000.

I have wanted to cruise Mexico, but money is tight now so I am not sure when I can afford it. Can anyone tell me, what it is like this time of the month? I know weather is unpredicatable, but do you think it's worth a try?

My husband and I would like to take advantage of the great offer for the Mexico cruise this end of October, but is it even worth it even at a good price?:confused: I am worried about hurricanes and thunderstorms.:eek: I still have to fly to San Diego so technically we still have to shell out at least $2000.

I have wanted to cruise Mexico, but money is tight now so I am not sure when I can afford it. Can anyone tell me, what it is like this time of the month? I know weather is unpredicatable, but do you think it's worth a try?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1043674

We did the Mexican Riviera two years ago, the last week of October. Perfect weather. Not a drop of rain. It was still hot (especially in Cabo), but the humidity was bearable. We have relatives who live on the West Coast and they always cruise the MR in October. They claim it's the best time.

When Monarch was in LA, we did a trip in October every year for as long as I can remember. October is the proverbial 'fire season' in Southern California, where high winds and high temperatures and lots of smoke prevail. Even with that said, we only had 1 instance where the seas were choppy, but nothing serious - and never had any rain.

From all my visits to Seattle, I would be more concerned about the flight in Seattle getting out on time so you don't miss the ship.

Dave

Archived