taking wine aboard in checked bags??

going on first carnival cruise soon, wanted to know if taking wine onto the ship inside the check bags will be ok??? rccl has gotten tough with the baggage searches and i did not know if carnival does likewise. The wines that i drink are not available on the ship and i like what i like.....thanks much for any constructive thoughts. :confused:

going on first carnival cruise soon, wanted to know if taking wine onto the ship inside the check bags will be ok??? rccl has gotten tough with the baggage searches and i did not know if carnival does likewise. The wines that i drink are not available on the ship and i like what i like.....thanks much for any constructive thoughts. :confused:

You ARE allowed to bring one bottle wine or champagne per person (over age 21) in plain sight in your carry-on luggage; I've never heard of a problem bringing several bottles wine per person in carry-on. ken

You ARE allowed to bring one bottle wine or champagne per person (over age 21) in plain sight in your carry-on luggage; I've never heard of a problem bringing several bottles wine per person in carry-on. ken

I didn't know this! Nice!!

Archived