Dinner reservations

lenbro

It's getting close to the time I can make dinner reservations. We will be on the Voyager leaving Istanbul Oct. 2. We live in the USA in the EST time zone. What is the exact time EST. and day that we can go on line to make our dinner reservations and do we need to worry about doing it right away to get the times and days we prefer?

Thank you

I cant plan too far ahead. I didnt make any reservations last year on the mariner but I think the butler was able to get us into signatures and the asian place (now prime 7?) at least once each. Think the same will be true on the voyager next week?

Thanks for the info but can you tell me is that 12 AM eastern standard time?

I get so easily confused with this stuff. I asked the time and date website to subtract 30 days from October 2nd. It came up with September 2nd. That day starts at 12:01 a.m. This has to be eastern time (I think).

We booked reservations a couple of weeks ago. I used the same website to determine the day we could book. Since we are on pacific time, I deducted 3 hours from midnight and called 9:00 p.m. the day before and it worked. Hope this makes sense:confused:

Archived